The Mission Training Complex - Leavenworth provides battle command and staff training, training support, and publications to Army National Guard Soldiers and units, at its facility or via mobile training teams, prior to mobilization to assist them prepare for full spectrum operations in a joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and/or multinational environment.
The MTC has seven of the most dynamic and highly trained teams capable of training/supporting Army National Guard soldiers and units on today's cutting edge doctrine and digital systems:
- The Mission Command Systems-Support Team (MCS-ST) provides Army National Guard (ARNG) soldiers and units MCS leader and operator training and systems support to enable them to integrate into a digital command and control architecture for full spectrum operations in a joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational environment.
- The Battalion Staff Training Team (BSTT) assists Army National Guard (ARNG) commanders via battle staff training and leader development to provide trained and ready battalion staffs that can fight and win decisively during full spectrum operations in a joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational environment.
- The Training Analysis Feedback Team (TAFT) identifies and analyzes training trends across the Army National Guard (ARNG), and provides lessons learned, �Tips,� Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), and task performance aids from battle staff training events to ARNG Soldiers and units to assist them to prepare for full spectrum operations in a joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational environment.
- The Joint Land Component Constructive Training Entity Resolution Federation (JLCCTC-ERF) is a federated, accredited and validated training system.� It is comprised of simulations, interfaces and tools, communicating across multiple networks, designed to facilitate battle staff training.
- The Training Aids Devices Simulators and Simulations � Support Team (TADSS-ST) provides Army National Guard (ARNG) Soldiers and units TADSS T3 operator training to enable them to train their own soldiers for full spectrum operations in joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and/or multinational environment.
- The Doctrinal Support Services (DSS) provide training assistance and exercise support to ARNG units in the Warfighter Functions of: Movement and Maneuver, Intelligence, Sustainment, Protection, Fires, and Mission Command. This support will be used to assist units in planning and executing:
- The Doctrinal Training Team (DTT) plans, coordinates, prepares, and conduct battle staff exercises (STAFFEXs), Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) workshops, command post exercises (CPXs), battle-staff / Tactical Operations Center (TOC) proficiency training and other supporting events / activities associated with these exercises.